Thursday, December 29, 2016

December 2016

Hi everyone, and happy holidays! Apologies for this coming out about a week later than usual- I have been caught up with holiday activities and traveling.

I had the pleasure of working with Kari from the DFW chapter a few weeks ago to finish up the worksheet for a project they completed on the International Day of Peace. In conjunction with a number of other local organizations, CISV DFW hosted a community fair for refugee families where they played games, shared food, and learned about CISV's educational approach.


Kari and I spent about 45 minutes on the phone talking about their project and getting on the same page about the details so that the DFW could get credit for their hard work, and also so that they could share their great ideas with other chapters!

Last month, I created a sign up sheet for chapters to set up 1:1 time to chat with me about things you have coming up or ways I could support you, and I greatly enjoyed the conversations I've had so far! I hope those of you who haven't had the chance to reach out yet will shoot me an email so we can have a similar discussion. This could surround a project you've already completed that you'd like to turn into an official Mosaic, how to train Mosaic chairs in your chapter, how to design an upcoming project, project ideas, or anything else you can think of! Please do reach out when you get a chance! (my email is rachelkuck@gmail.com and my phone number is 215-764-9628)

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment